American Rhododendron Society, Mass. Chapter
The benefits of membership include quarterly issues of the ARS Journal, the Chapter’s own Newsletter, free lectures and demonstrations, free cuttings, free garden tours, free seeds, free advice from experienced members, and the chance to participate in other Chapter activities. AND, new members receive a free plant at the first meeting they attend!
Please use the appropriate form (below) to join the Mass. Chapter.
- The Regular form is used if the Mass. Chapter is your primary chapter.
- The Associate form is used only by members whose primary chapter is one other than the Massachusetts Chapter.
- Membership in the American Rhododendron Society is an automatic part of your application and fee. You will be a Member or Associate Member of the Mass. Chapter and of the American Rhododendron Society. To learn about the American Rhododendron Society, visit their website.
Basic membership is:
- $40 for Regular members.
- $10 for Associate members.
- All membership categories are listed in the Regular Membership form below.
- The Chapter will only use your contact information for the Newsletter and Chapter-related announcements. We will never share your information.
If you have questions, please contact Joe at: email@example.com or 508.435.8217.
Click the upper right corner of the form to open it.